- High energy efficiency â low operating cost
- Flexible configuration â heat transfer area can be modified
- Easy to install â compact design
- High serviceability â easy to open for inspection and cleaning and
- easy to clean by CIP
- Access to Alfa Lavalâs global service network
Alfa Laval Industrial semi-welded line is used when gaskets are not suitable for one of the process media. The semi-welded line can also withstand a higher design pressure compared to fully gasketed plate-and-frame heat exchangers.
The relatively short plate makes this model suitable for duties with short temperature programs and when a low pressure drop is appreciated. A large range of plate and gasket types is available.
Capacity (kW)300 kW
Secondary side50% ethylene glycol
Temp. secondary side (°C)-19 → -25 °C
Width (mm)650 mm
Height (mm)1486 mm
Length (mm)1500 mm
Type of heat exchangerSemi-welded plate heat exchanger